Where Performance & Recovery Meet
All appointments at our New York City studio are 1 hour long compared to the 30 minute industry standard.
A customized treatment plan and assessment including:
- Laser-focused manual assessment
- Hands on soft tissue work
- Movement Education
- Digital Homework Plan to maximize execution
Physical therapy sessions include a comprehensive 1-on-1 assessment followed by manual treatment, therapeutic modalities, and an individualized strength and movement program.
- Functional Range Release, or FR® Release is an advanced, and comprehensive system of musculoskeletal assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation. FR® Release was created out of the most current scientific literature and represents a cohesive system of manual care using the most effective strategies currently available to assess, diagnose, and treat musculoskeletal disorders, pain, and movement dysfunction.
- Functional Range Conditioning or FRC®, is a system of joint health, and mobility training based on scientific principals and research. Mobility refers to the amount of USABLE motion that one possesses across a particular joint. The more mobile a person is, the more they are able to maximize their movement potential safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Spinal Manipulation is a highly effective intervention often accompanied by an audible joint sound and pain relief. Increasing range of motion, desensitizing nerves or tissue, restoring blood flow, reducing muscle tension, and, like more active exercise, promote the release of endorphins as natural painkillers are just a few benefits.
- Fascial Movement Taping following a sport-specific movement assessment is integrated to correct movement strategies, mobility and stability dysfunctions and improve athlete performance.
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization via Hawk Grips® is an effective method to identify and treat underlying soft tissue pathology playing the primary role in limiting mobility and function.